A personal loan is an unsecured debt that can be used for an emergency as well as for medical, housekeeping or large transactions. Personal loans will not be insured since no collateral is available. The personal loan application plans are adjustable and the investor depends on the credit record of the creditor.
At SMFG India Credit, the personal loan document requirements are as follows:
Please note that at SMFG India Credit, personal loans are provided to customers who satisfy various eligibility criteria and have the requisite documents. If you want to know what is the eligibility to get a personal loan, visit personal loan eligibility page.
You can take our personal loan for a variety of reasons.
A self employed personal loan is a specially designed personal finance product exclusively for self employed customers. You could be a professional (such as a doctor, a chartered accountant or a consultant) with your own registered practice, or could operate as an independent contractor.
SMFG India Credit offers unsecured self employed personal loans up to INR 10 lakhs. However, the amount may vary depending on your individual profile and the company's policy at the time of loan application. To know more, apply now or contact us today
To get a personal loan, proof of income documents such as audited financial statements, income tax returns, form 16, etc are necessary, as well as your bank statements. However, to get a personal loan without proof of income, you can choose to apply with a family member who has income proof. However, please note that in such cases, the loan will be in the name of the person who has income proofs, and the same person will be help responsible for making the repayment.
If you are self employed, you can apply for an instant personal loan online with SMFG India Credit by clicking Apply Now. Alternately, you can also speak with a customer care representative, download our mobile app, or visit your nearest SMFG India Credit branch.
Personal loan eligibility for self employed customers will depend on factors such as
1. Yearly profit after taxes
2. Existing monthly obligation (including credit card debt),
3. Your financial position (based on bank statements)
4. Creditworthiness (determined by CIBIL score)
7. SMFG India Credit's policy at the time of loan application.
To know more, please contact us for a telephonic conversation with a SMFG India Credit representative, or visit your nearest SMFG India Credit branch.
For self employed customers, the minimum tenure of a personal loan is 12 months, and the maximum tenure is 60 months. You can enjoy the benefits of our flexible repayment scheme to choose a loan tenure between 12 & 60 months that suits your requirements
"For a self employed personal loan online -
1. Apply Online
2. You will be asked to enter certain information pertaining to your personal information (including address), the nature of your business, income statements of the past 2 years, total no. of years in operation, PAN number, etc.
3. You will also be asked to upload supporting documents.
4. After your application is complete, various parameters will be checked with the organisation's policies at the time of loan application.
5. You will then be informed whether or not you are eligible for a SMFG India Credit personal loan.
If you are eligible, your documents will be checked for authenticity. If all checks are completed successfully, your loan will get approved. At any point, if you face any difficulty, you can call us and get assistance from a representative of SMFG India Credit."
Self employed customers can get unsecured personal loans from SMFG India Credit of upto INR 10 lakhs. However, the amount may go up to even INR 30 lakhs if you are a self employed professional and match certain criteria.
* Terms and conditions apply
** Subject to foreclosure charges. Terms and conditions applicable.