Do you know that lenders often offer special and customized loan schemes to women borrowers? These loan schemes are designed to empower and promote a sense of self-worth among women.
The customized loan schemes are available for starting a new business, home purchase, higher education, and even buying a new two-wheeler. So, if you are a working woman and want to avail of a two wheeler loan, check out the details below:
Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility Criteria for Working Women
A working woman can avail of a two-wheeler loan if she fulfills all eligibility criteria. At SMFG India Credit, the following are the eligibility rules to avail of a two-wheeler loan:
- Must be at least 18 years at the time of applying for the two-wheeler loan and not more than 65 years old at the time of loan maturity
- Must be an Indian resident and should be residing in the current residential address for at least 1 year
- If salaried, should have a minimum 1 year of work experience and be working in the existing company/organization for at least six months.
- Lastly, should be able to fulfill the terms and conditions as per SMFG India Credit’s credit policy
Apart from the eligibility criteria, the following are the bike loan documents that need to be provided:
- All KYC documents (Govt. issued ID card- PAN, AADHAR, Passport)
- Bank statements of the past 6 months
- Copy of last three months' salary slips
- Copy of Form 16
If self-employed, borrowers need to submit a copy of their Income Tax returns.
Steps to Apply for Two-wheeler Loan
To apply for a two-wheeler loan, you can either do it offline by visiting your nearest SMFG India Credit branch or make an online application by clicking the “Apply now” button on this page.
The following are the steps involved in making an online two-wheeler loan application:
- Log into our website- smfgindiacredit.com, and select “Two-wheeler Loan” from the “More Loans” option in the menu bar
- Click on “Apply Now” and fill out all the details in the application form before submitting
- Post successful submission, you will receive a call to understand your specific requirement and the application will be forwarded for further processing
- Upon in-principal approval, you need to submit the documents to establish your eligibility for the loan
- The documents will be verified before making the final approval
- Post verification and acceptance of loan terms, the funds will get disbursed
In case of any issues, you can reach out to our executives on our toll-free number 1800 103 6001 or visit your nearest branch. Check for the nearest branch here.
Things to Do Before Applying for Two-wheeler Loan
Following are the must-to-do things before applying for a bike loan:
- Calculate the Right EMI Amount: Using the bike loan EMI calculator, calculate the right EMI amount and loan tenure. Ensure, the EMI amount is not too high or too low. A high EMI amount can impact your finances, and a low EMI amount increases the cost of ownership due to increased interest payments.
- Compare Interest Rates: Bike loan interest rates vary from lender to lender. Always check and compare the interest rate before applying for a bike loan.
- Loan Type: Last, but not least. Confirm with your lender that the two-wheeler loan on offer is a secured or unsecured loan. As both types of loans have different eligibility requirements and approval processes.
With easy-to-meet eligibility criteria and quick processing, a two-wheeler loan can be highly beneficial for women. The loan amount can be used to buy any type of two-wheeler, including motorcycles, gearless scooters, electric-powered two-wheelers, etc., so that you don’t restrict yourself from achieving your dreams and goals.
Apply for Bike Loan