This prosperous time of the year we call Dussehra is when we commemorate the triumph of virtue over evil. After a few weeks of Dussehra, all negativity subsides, and a bright fortnight ushers in the arrival of "Diwali". In order to comfortably handle the big seasonal costs throughout Diwali and the rest of the year, it is essential to organise your money around Dussehra if you are adept at saving. Making financial plans in advance is always a prudent practice for long-term wealth growth, not only during holidays.
Financial institutions launch a number of attractive promotional offers for loan availability throughout the months leading up to Dussehra and Diwali. You can apply for a personal loan online in Dussehra’22 that is simple to repay and has a short term of no longer than a year if you don't have much saved up. Financial discipline can assist in managing finances by being judicious with spending and investing. Strike a balance between essential spending, savings, health care, and asset insurance; by planning your finances better.
Ways to Manage Finances Better During Dussehra
- Budgeting: During the holiday season, it is essential to control spending. Having control over your spending cap is implied when you create a budget.
- Spending: Tracking your expenses is necessary, especially during festivals. When there is a celebration or an occasion, there usually is a lengthy shopping list. Finance management may suffer if these costs are not monitored.
- Limited Credit Card Spending: Limit your credit card usage when there are numerous items on your shopping list. If not repaid on time, you will not only pay heavy interest but also lower your credit scores. This year, find measures to pay off such debt as quickly as possible.
- Festival Promotions and Sales: Customers are often persuaded by alluring offers that lead to impulsive purchases. This increases unforeseen costs and throws off the carefully prepared budget.
- Investing: Long-term savings are encouraged by this strategy. It is always advisable to invest whatever extra cash you may have in gold coins or jewelry as it is also considered lucky to do so during festivals. This gold can be employed as an asset to arrange immediate money in case of a need later.
- Planning: Make a list of all your friends and family members and choose gifts based on your budget for them. Sort the goods on your wish list from high to low priority before you go shopping. After weighing the discounts, only click the "Buy" button if you can afford all the things. If the price goes beyond your budget, cross out the low-priority goods and only purchase the high-priority ones.
- Going Online: Brick-and-mortar establishments predominate in India, but if you want to save your time and energy, shop online. During holidays, e-commerce businesses typically offer significant discounts. Additionally, purchasing online is typically quicker, less expensive, and more convenient. By comparing items from several websites, one may get the greatest bargains. Additionally, the partnerships between online shops and other financial actors are quite beneficial.
- Making Smart Choices: Saving money is only one aspect of financial planning; prioritising investments is another. Why not choose it if you can save money now and stretch out your expenditures over time? Making a large purchase all at once may not always be the best course of action. Additionally, the compelling promotions on personal loan interest rates have turned them into a desirable choice for festival purchasing. A loan can be used to purchase pricey furnishings or equipment, preventing you from having to spend up long-term resources and upset household finances.
Must Read: 7 Safe Ways to Celebrate Dussehra with a Bang!
Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
- The primary feature of a personal loan eligibility criteria is that the nationality of the person should be Indian.
- Age is also a significant factor and can range differently as per the financial institution.
- You should be working or have a fixed source of income; also, you should have preferably a high CIBIL score.
- Lastly, the documents needed for personal loan are identity proof (copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar), address proof(copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license/Aadhaar), and bank statement for the previous 3 months (Passbook of previous 6 months)
- Latest salary slip/current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16.
Overall, managing finances during festivals like Dussehra and Diwali requires basic planning, control of expenses, and timely investments. This would protect your wealth and maximise your gains. So this Dussehra, eliminate the negative aspects holding back your financial habits and rise towards prosperity. Get quick assistance for personal loans with SMFG India Credit at attractive interest rates.